Sunday, November 3, 2013

October wrap up 2013

       For me October is one of my favorite months to read. Especially the weather is just nice to read outside. This is always the month my reading slump stops. Also we're actually reading a book in English class this year so ill mention that too. 
 
The books I finish this month :



Princess in the spotlight by Meg Cabot (2nd book in the Princess diaries series)
The agony of Alice  
 I start this months ago but finally finished this month. Yay !!!! I'm proud of myself.
Btw I read it on my kindle.

Princess diaries by Meg Cabot
  Btw this list is going by chronologically order. Yes I reread this after I finished the 2nd. At the time I only had the audio book so technically I listen to it. Reading the second book I realized that I haven't read this from like freshman year(right now I'm a senior.) This is my four time "reading" but its still good and one of my favorites. I'm happy to finally have a physical copy. I got on eBay for like $1.50 .

Princess in Love by Meg Cabot (3rd book in the princess diaries series)
   I read this on my kindle then repurchases the physically copy.

Books I started but DIDN'T finish: 


Princess in waiting by  Meg Cabot ( 4th book in the princess diaries)

  Carrie by Stephen king 


Annie's  baby 

Stay tuned for my next few posts.  I'll be doing a tbr and some reviews. Yay !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment