Sunday, November 3, 2013

Book haul

  This is the first blog haul I've very done but I hope to more. So basically like a lot people I have a shopping addiction. One thing I'm proud say is that most of my books I buy are used. So I'm like adopting them. 

Goodwill 
 I went to good will with my friend for the first time in my life and they had a book selection. I only got 2 books and the were $ 1 each.


 The original covers to secret circle series. They did have the 1st one too. But I had the bind up of the first and half the 2nd book. Also i didn't have much money after the shirt I got.

School 


 I hope you liked my quick book haul. Lets be honest I could have done more damage.
      Okay so I lied. I have more books I forgot 1 and brought 2 more yesterday.
I wrote this post over the weekend and truthful I want to go back to my favorite used book store and buy more. I'm have a problem I know. 

At book off: 



   Harry potter in Japanese. If you don't know like a lot of other people I'm in love with Harry potter. So when i saw this I needed it . Yes I can't read Japanese but I am currently learning. I hope that since I can speak it, the process will be easy. Also my mom is Japanese so if anything she'll read it for me. :P 

I only paid a dollar for this :D 

The book I forgot 

1.50 plus free shipping on eBay 

No comments:

Post a Comment