Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Book Review: Annabel by Lauren Oliver

   I just finish this novella and I had to do a review. First off, yes I gave this 5 stars. I finished the delirium series a year ago. The only other delirium novella, I've read was "Hanna". I wasn't every impress.
     Recently I was in the library and saw the bind-up verison of the novellas. I thought why not. So I borrowed it. Tonight I was in mood for a light read so I read it.OMG. It was amazing. Honestly it reminded me why I love the series in the first place. Lena is very similar to her mom. It's also cool to see carol before she was aunt carol. All in all this series makes want to hug the people I love. To keep the people close me close. The mood was very much like the first book. 
                       💋 She-Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment